We now have a Find A Stream Kodi add-on, bridging the best source for best current movie release quality with the number one media software. Read on for more information.
March 7th: We’ve updated our Kodi add-on to v1.0.3 with some nice new features. Reliability of streams in the add-on has been greatly improved so give it a try again if you were not impressed the first time!
Find A Stream Kodi v1.0.3 Change Log
- Reliability of streams greatly improved
- Added ability to watch trailer from context menu
- Added download functionality.
At Find A Stream, we want to be the source for latest movie release quality information. That means that if we say new movie’s best current release quality is CAM, you don’t have to go spend time search on Kodi for a better version because it doesn’t exist. One request we’ve been getting is our own Find A Stream Kodi add-on.
Now, we are happy to introduce it! The Kodi add-on matches up the quality that we show on our website with a simple and easy Kodi add-on. Don’t bother searching through hundreds of links or fiddling with settings. Simply launch our open, open the movie section, and single-click and play the latest movies in the best current quality.
The add-on shows you what quality each movie is and mirrors the site information for this.
NOTE: The majority of links in the add-on are hosted on Openload. We find Openload to have some of the quickest and most reliable servers. In order to keep their advertising costs up, when you click an Openload link in Kodi you will get a pop up asking you to visit an address to click a “pair” button. Simply go to this address on your computer, verify you aren’t a robot, and click Pair. Your movie will begin playing in Kodi momentarily.
Interested in installing the Find A Stream Kodi Add-on? Check out our guide below:
NOTE to other Kodi websites: If you want to add a Find A Stream add-on guide to your website, we just ask that you include a link to FindAStream.com and let your visitors know that it is a website dedicated to letting users know the best current streaming quality available without having to search through Kodi first.
How to Install Find A Stream Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.koditips.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.KT”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “.KT”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.koditips-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > KodiTips.com repository > Video Add-ons > Find A Stream > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification